Sunday, February 14, 2010

First Grandchild, Orlando Jr. & Merlinda with Mom




Daughter-in-law, Merlinda and son Orlando JAF share a moment with mom in the park. They had just moved to California from Wahiawa, HI.

3 comments:

  1. wow..this picture is amazing. i've never seen it before. looks as if grandma is showing me something. wish i had more memories, but from what i do remember she was always happy to see me. always played with me and made me laugh. i only wish my brothers and cousins had the chance to share in more memories of her. who took this picture and who had it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jr, Thanks for writing! This is a photo I took when I was in h.s. and the quality isn't very good cuz my fingers covered up part of it--fortunately, not the best part of it! lol... I can send you a copy of the cropped pic if you'd like.

    :-) Auntie Edna

    ReplyDelete
  3. My memory of grandma is of her opening the garage in our old house and our pupies ran out! Brownie and Spoty named because one was Brown and the other had Spots. She helped us get them after they ran out. I also remember the day her and Grandpa came to live with us. I was so happy!!! I remember me and JR. looked out the window when the doorbell rang and ran to the door.

    - Chris

    ReplyDelete